Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School Days

Abby started Pre-K, which is everyday from 11:30am to 2:30pm. With some persistance, I moved her into that class from the 7:30am to 10:30 am (bus picking up before 7am)! I guess I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment yet! But she loves it, and has some friends in her class that she knows from church.

What's really nice is having that gap in the day (where Olivia sleeps as well) to actually get some cleaning done, or whatever else I feel like doing. It's kind of obvious, but I was surprised at how much I could do with nobody needing me! It's kind of sad, but on the phone I was excited to tell Ben how clean the kitchen was today. So looks like Abby and I both get some life changes!!

3 comments:

Ash said...

I love your Father and Daughter Paul Simon song! So cute! Wish Isaac was still in Preschool with Abby!

Kristin said...

Awwww......she looks so cute! I can't believe that she's old enough to go preschool all ready. Can't wait to see you guys in October!!!

Dave and Mel said...

Hey guys- I was just playing "catch up" and it looks like you are having so many fun adventures- as usual! You look great Mary, and the girls are beautiful! Abby is so tall and already in Pre-k too! (you look great too Ben :)