Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby #3

I guess I haven't officially announced on here that I'm pregnant! I'm at 13 weeks, and am due Sept. 4... another hot TX summer being pregnant, but at least I can swim! I was urged by others to add the little baby ticker that does the count-down for you on your blog, so it's there. It kind of creeps me out, but that's our angel. :) I had an ultrasound yesterday, and was glad to see it looking more like a baby than an alien. The baby looked as if it was sucking his/her thumb... cute. Ben's of course hoping for a boy, to even out the household a little bit. But the real bet will be....... will it have red hair, or not?!

14 comments:

angela said...

woo hoo! congrats to all of you. three is so much fun. how are you feeling?

melissa said...

congrats~ best wished for a healthy and happy pregnancy!

...good luck on the boy.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Congrats. We are excited for you! Good luck with that summer pregnancy! I'm glad mine's due June 4th!

Tanner Family said...

Okay, that is a little creepy. Hopefully as the baby gets a little bigger it will be cuter? Red hair has suited the girls well, I'd love to see a little red haired boy. Glad everything went well.

Hansen Family said...

Congrats!!!

Kristin said...

Congrats again you guys! We can't wait to meet your new little red-head. Maybe our new baby will have read hair, too.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! In other exciting news (although not near as exciting) your application for friend status on our blog has been accepted.

Abs said...

Wow! Three kids! How will you ever find time to keep performing? I'm really excited for you guys and I hope you get a boy, cause they are really cute. I hope that you are feeling well!

Regan said...

Congratulations! I just announced on our blog officially that I am pregnant as well. You are about 2 weeks ahead of me and I am not looking forward to a hot Texas summer either. At least I know I won't be the only one.

The Harrises said...

Will this baby be speaking German? We're happy for you regardless.

e said...

Rock on Morrow fam! If you need to cool down this summer you can always visit me in the frozen tundra! love you guys!

Mike and Kelly said...

COngrats! We are so excited for you. I am guessing it will have red hair. By the way I am way jealous about the Bocelli picture. That is awesome.

Gordita said...

Congratulations!

Brian said...

Congratulations! Am I already 3 behind schedule? Love you guys.