Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Inner Voice

Remember when blogging used to be about standing on your soap-box, or having some interesting story to share, or maybe even a neat tip that others would love to know? Maybe you still do that so you don't have to remember... or maybe you're like me where blogging has turned into journaling your family's latest and greatest... My current style of blogging is becoming a drag to me, not to mention I'm ALWAYS behind! So here's to my inner-voice that says, surely you have something to say! I'm breaking free! Yes, I will still have the latest and greatest because I am a stay-at-home mom and my children are my life! But I also want to challenge my mind a little more... maybe form an opinion? If I were to use one word to describe me, I would use INDIFFERENT. So this can be a sort of therapy for me as well! And for those that don't care, feel free to bypass the entries until you find a picture! There you will most-likely find the journaling!
So for this entry, I'm doing a poll. Now that I've addressed my new goal (for me more than you, sorry), let me see why YOU read other blogs. Check my column for the poll.

3 comments:

angela said...

I like your family picture by the way. :)

Ash said...

I"m excited;) I can't wait to know what's going on in Mary's brain!!

Ben said...

Yeah, seriously. I also am looking forward to finding out what goes on in your mind.