Tuesday, September 1, 2009

End of Summer

...Okay, not temperature wise here in TX, but psychologically. School is back in session, our pool is closed (dumb), and fall clothes line the shelves in the stores (even though long sleeved stuff doesn't go very far here). So here are some pictures of our final summer days...

Braving the heat and trying to do fun things like "The Christmas Carol Train Tour" by Disney... that fan was the best part of it :)

Swimming days!

Being pregnant and getting ready for baby boy to join us (my friend and her mother-in-law threw me a shower, and we finally got the room ready and moved Livi in with Abby)

And, again, being pregnant! (me at 39 weeks... come on already!!)

7 comments:

The Harrises said...

Looking good Mary--3 days to go! Can't wait to hear the news.

angela said...

you're a really cute pregnant lady... but i'm glad you won't be for much longer. :)

melissa said...

Can't your Dr. just induce you already?! You look great.

Mary said...

I wish! First, I don't have "a doctor"- I see whoever is available (resident, NP...). Second, they won't until I'm 41 weeks so lets hope it doesn't get that far!!

Andrea said...

I'd been wondering about you...no baby yet, eh? You look so good, Mary. I hope the little guy comes soon!

Becca said...

come on baby! Time to enter the world. Your momma is tired of being pregnant.

Darla said...

Holy cow! Didn't know you were prego with baby #3 (and a boy, yea!!). Congrats!