Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Official!

Today was Ben's graduation from Residency! These past 3 years have flown by! No more saying, "oh, he's just a resident..." :), he's a DOCTOR! Way to go, Ben! What an accomplishment, I'm so proud of you! What a great fit too-- you're so great at what you do. He won't tell you this, but he's so good, he has lady patients switching over to his care, and telling him he's their favorite. ...Bet he's the "McDreamy" of Wilford Hall to all those older ladies! CONGRATULATIONS, Ben! We love you~




(His fellow Internal Medicine grads)

10 comments:

Hansen Family said...

A big congrats Ben!! Sorry Mary I have to say my husband is a Dr. because we have such a long five years left:(

Linda said...

Cute family picture! I wish I could have been there. I am very proud of you Ben. And Mary.....the reason the old ladies like Ben so much is because of his red hair. Also I'm sure Ben couldn't have gotten this far without all of your love and support.

angela said...

Congratulations Ben and Mary!

Abs said...

Yahoo!!!! We still have one more year and then a Fellowship. However, Justin gets really annoyed if I don't recognize that he is already a doctor. Did I miss the announcement of where you are heading?

Mary said...

Yeah, Ben doesn't like it either, I just added that to bug him. :) Residents are doctors... Anyway, we're staying here. After this next chief/staff year, he'll probably do his fellowship here too (so 3 years more in San Antonio).

Ben said...

I'm also Dr. McDreamy in the eyes of the younger women.

Gordita said...

Congratulations to McDreamy.

Andrea said...

Very cool! You all look great and congrats, Ben!

e said...

Hey there McDreamy! CONGRATS on finally being a REAL doctor. I'm very proud of you bro.

Kristin said...

Congratulations Ben! We are all very, very proud of you!