Saturday, April 25, 2009

OLIVIA!

I wanted to have a moment of focus on our Livi--she's such a trooper! She just had eye-muscle surgery on both eyes last week and she came out of it with flying colors... almost acted like nothing happened! She even brings the steroid drops to us and asks us to put them in for her daily dose. I don't know how much easier she could make things like this... it's more like she's a comfort to me than vice versa. She'll most likely need another surgery, and watching her handle it all so well makes me feel more okay with it. So here's to our happy Olivia!






WE LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Wendy P said...

What a little tropper!

angela said...

i really like the picture with her and the stuffed animals--her eyes are piercing. she is such a cute girl.

Linda said...

I don't think she can get any cuter!

Andrea said...

How sweet is that?! What a sweetheart.

Kristin said...

We just love Olivia! I'm so glad that she did so well with her eye surgery. Great pictures!