Saturday, March 28, 2009

Princess For a Day

Abby had a fabulous day doing what she loves most!! The Paul Mitchell School was doing a charity event where they invite young girls to come and be pampered, while the money goes toward their choice of charity (i.e. cancer). Abby wore her Cinderella dress and received an "up-do", a manicure, make-up, beaded a necklace and bracelet, and collected some fun goodies like her tiara barret, flower clip and candy.

Thanks, Tyrina!




We ran erands together afterwards, and she kept thanking me for the great time she had. What a sweetie! She enjoyed her "girls" day and once again proved to me that she is more girlie than I ever was... ok, am.

8 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

How fun! Abby...you look beautiful, as usual!

e said...

I would love a pampered day like that! I should come to Texas more often! Abby is so blasted cute I can hardly stand it! She told me on the phone today "Um, you know I'm 4 already, right?"

Ash said...

How fun! Georgie would have LOVED that too! I think she and Abby would get a long!

angela said...

i'm excited for when avery can start to do the "girly" things; it will be fun to watch her get 'glammed' up and excited over that kind of stuff.

The Harrises said...

Her little hair-do looks awesome. She must have been tickled pink if she is into that sort of thing.

Linda said...

Cute, cute, cute! I sure wish I was closer so I could see her (and all of you) more. She is starting to look so grown up already.

Tanner Family said...

Loved the pictures - where did this girly girl come from?

Kristin said...

What a little princess! She looks adorable :)